BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 16, 2007

Working girl...and forgetting your dad's birthday..

I forgot my daddy's birthday. I am the worst daughter ever. I woke up this morning and stretched, while giving myself a pep talk. See I have to work this morning...for Kindergarten...and it's the class with a "reputation". So I'm stretching and telling myself that it's only 6 hours plus it makes the Capt so happy when I go to work. I'm all, "I can do this!! It won't be that bad. Six hundred other subs are wimps. They were all just having a bad day. I'm different. OH MY STARS AND HEAVENS ABOVE SWEET LORD I FORGOT MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Well then I was really up. I ran for the phone to call. They are out shopping at Walmart. Probably buying all kinds of expensive things and charging it to, who now and forevermore shall be named, "The Daughter Who Forgot". This is not boding well for my trying to be the golden one.
Sigh.
Off to Kindergarten.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Jenna happens to be in this class. You'll have to let me know if she does well!! I'm sure your Dad did forgive you about his birthday. It's somewhat hard here when they are a day behind!

Lauren The Artist said...

If you're a day ahead, and you remembered in the morning, then you should *technically* still be good... unless you missed his birthday by about a week or so, then yeh- Way to go, "Daughter Who Forgot"!!

~jen~