BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 01, 2007

MUCH SHOPPING....

We got up early Saturday morning and took Grandma-A-Go-Go to Osan. Osan is a three hour car ride from here so we left really early in the morning. She looked forward to going there all week long. I had to drag her away from some of the vendors here with the promise that Osan is a paradise for die hard shoppers. You can get purses there!!!! Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Kate Spade, Liz Claiborne on and on and on. AND IT'S ALL REALLY INEXPENSIVE!!!! So we wake up Saturday to this......................................... That's rain/hail/wind. AUGH!!! Plus my Capt had a fever. He's been sick all week long but Saturday he was really bad. Did he complain and say we shouldn't go?? Nope!! My guy is a keeper ladies! He knew how much it meant to my mom to go so he loaded us up in the van...we said a prayer and we were off...1st stop....
Oh yeah baby!!! Dunkin Donuts. Here is cutie-pa-tootie son. He is making his "I am handsome and GQ status" pose for me. I love him!!! After getting donuts and coffee we ran back to the car and this was what we fought against for about an hour.
YUCK! My mom even turned to us at one point and said we could go home. She is a trooper!! We kept going and the skies stopped pouring on us. By the time we got to Osan it was cloudy but no rain. :) Then we got our SHOP ON!!!! I took her to the BX first. That is the store on the Air Force base. She hit it and hit it hard people!!! I come by my shopping jones honest. :) She got my sister-in-love, Heather, some awesome stuff and then we went to the market right off base. Can you say OH.............MY..............GOODNESS!!!! This place is heaven on earth. We even had an adventure!!! We stopped by Movie Man and got some movies and then went looking for purses. I can't say too much about that but let's just say a dark alley may have been involved and we were told to whisper. heehee my kind of day!!!! We got a bunch of Gucci purses and some Louis Vuitton. We got some Bathing Apes jackets...some Baby Phat shoes...some BAPS shoes....some men's dress shirts....We rocked!!!! We left Osan tired and broke. WHEW!! What a great day. I would have more pictures but my battery died. God only gives you what you can handle and my dad may have had a heart attack if he saw all that Grandma-A-Go-Go bought. :) Hi daddy!!!! This morning we are off to church and a nap right after. Have a great Sunday everyone!!!
dawn

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

WOW!! you were all very brave heading out in that weather. Glad that it stopped raining once you got there and were able to do some shopping.

Jenna said...

Glad that you all had a great time! Would still like to meet Grandma-A-Go-Go next week!

Anonymous said...

It's pretty amazing to look at you site and see Mom in Korea!! I'm betting those people are never going to forget the run-ins with you two. Dawn is enough of an international spokes-person for us..but the two of you are probably going to make the people in the North put the Nukes away and invest in more lucrative carreers....like selling "STUFF" to Americans! "....I hear the people in the South are getting rich.....Owens....Wilsons....shopping spree....we should look into this...."

Glad you're having such a great time!

Dawn your bringing up your kids with the same adventurous spirit we were taught. You don't just go over seas to sit around the base...you go out and see every thing you can. They have quite the personalities. Anthony definitely seems to be comming into his own. Lauren probably has to keep a daily planner to keep up with all of her friends...and Sarah...geeesh! What a personallity with that one..she is awesome.

Well, I'd say more, but I only have a few more minutes of coffee time before the twins realize...they are awake...dad is awake...GO TIME!!!!

Libby said...

The Princess was stationed at Osan last year . . . her purse collection is outstanding (I was a recipient, too *s*)

Allie said...

sounds like your mom is having a fab time!! Treasure the time with her!!