BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A conversation...

Me yesterday morning: CLEAN UP THIS MESS!! WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE DOING ANYTHING AROUND HERE?? TURN THAT TV DOWN!! GOOD LORD WHEN IS YOUR FATHER GOING TO GET HERE ALREADY?!?!?!?! WHY OH WHY IS THERE NO CHOCOLATE IN THIS HOUSE?!?! WHOEVER HEARD OF A HOUSE WITH NO CHOCOLATE???!!!?

My Girls saying one to another: If we don't make any sudden moves she might not notice us....do you think grownups eat their young??

Me Again: WHY AM I SO TIRED?? I'LL TELL YOU WHY!!! IT'S CAUSE THAT STOOOOOOPID LADY WON'T RAISE HELL IN CUSTOMS AND TELL THEM TO RELEASE THE VAN SO I AM UP AT NIGHT WORRIED ABOUT GETTING TO OHIO IN MY TIMETABLE AND HOW COME I KEEP GETTING HIVES AT 2 O' CLOCK IN THE MORNING??!! WHERE IS THE FRICKIN' CHOCOLATE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Middle Daughter: Mom?? Do you think maybe you are freaking out a little bit??

ME: I AM GOING TO THE BATHROOM AND NOBODY BETTER KNOCK ON THE DOOR AND ASK FOR ANYTHING!!! AND I MISS YOUR DAD (SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF) AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS (SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AGAIN) AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE??? I WANT A TATTOO!! YEAH!!! I AM GONNA BE 40 NEXT YEAR AND DOGGONE IT I WANT A TAT! YOUR FATHER IS NOT THE BOSS OF ME AND I CAN GET ALL TATTED IF I WANNA!!!! IF SOMEONE DOES NOT FIND ME SOME CHOCOLATE BY THE TIME I GET OUTTA HERE I MAY HAVE TO DO SOME BODILY HARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I come out a few minutes later and announce that I have "been visited" Yep, I got my ......
The volcano of PMS has erupted...burned itself out.....I am now at peace though a tad bit crampy.

Middle Daughter: Thank God.

6 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

HAHA. Thats good. Well, not good, but you know. Let me tell you about the coolest thing I've found- Hershey's Drinking Cocoa. Mix it with milk and then think "where has this been all my life??!!" Its so chocolatey! Go get some right now. Feel better. If you need me to, I can cry right now, for ya! =)
~jen~

Lauren The Artist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren The Artist said...

http://www.hersheys.com/products/
details/cacaoreserve/images/
cr_cocoa_full_prod.jpg

Copy and paste that, thats what it looks like at the store. We have a CODE RED PEOPLE! GET THIS WOMAN SOME CHOCOLATE!!!!

~jen~
-sorry I deleted my comment before, it was me-

buffi said...

Yep, I was gonna say, PMS MUCH? PMS & PCS are two acronyms that should never, ever go together. Seriously.

Chocolate Cat said...

Has someone, anyone got you any chocolate yet?? Would you like me to send some?? Note to you: go and purchase an emergency supply NOW!!

Leigh said...

Man, you crack me up! That is just how I am feeling right now! Jen.....cry now, right now!!!! I just ate a chocolate chip cookie. My volcano is rumbling big, but I have nothing but cramps and I hate everyone around me....I want my household goods, I want the keys to my new house, I want my stuff and my space!!!!!!!!