BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Time....

Man oh man am I missing the hubby. He is on the other side of the US waiting for our van to arrive so he can come and get me and the girls. WILL IT EVER ARRIVE??!?!?!?!?!? Sure, staying at the Rents' house is nice and all but lordy do I need my men back. Insert big sigh right here...and here...aaaaand here. There is a website that lets us know where our van is. Right now??? So not in Seattle. It has become an obsession to check every couple of hours. You think that maybe "The Man" who is in charge of the port is messing with me?? Do you think he really has the van but is keeping it a secret to mess with me?? Could I be any more "The World Is All About Me and You Know It"??
I am off to chant now...vancommacomaacomaa to meyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee van commacomma to meyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
VANCOMMACOMMATOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

0 comments: