BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Troubles with luggage and cars and hotels...

I'm leaving in 5 minutes for Ohio. I'll be offline for a bit trying to get settled in a hotel. :) Send some warm thoughts our way folks!! We are having trouble getting customs to release the van....the men's luggage got diverted to Ohio and we only have til noon tomorrow to get it....hoping our hotel takes pets!!
Please miss me!!!!! And say some prayers we make it in one piece!!! And ummmmmmmmm feng some shway my way!!!
bye everyone!
d

2 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

I already miss you!!! Hurry back, safely. I hope you get your van and your mens' suitcases. LOVE OHIO! ~jen~

Anonymous said...

Good luck Owens family. Glad to have you guys back in the states. When you get settled in, we need to get together ASAP. That's military for get your @$$ to Tenessee!

Love,

The TennesseeWilsons