BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday update....

So you know how I said I have a bunch of stuff to do around here today and was looking forward to it?? heh. The hubby is home.

Ladies, may I ask a question of you?? Do you have a certain order to your day?? Like on cleaning days do you partake of a cup of coffee and get your thoughts in order as to what will be tackled that day? Do you maybe blog for 30 minutes or so and tell yourself that at 9:30am you will get started...all fortified with caffeine and some good blogger vibes??

I do. I like to have a cup of coffee.....have some breakfast with The Boo Bear before school and then I hop on the computer with another cup of coffee after she leaves. I sit until 9:30 while my thoughts get in order and then I hit it and hit it hard. Now remember I told you that the hubby was home. He has the day off because he needs to write a paper and he needs Internet access and wants the comfort of his home. I totally understand such needs but may I just say in my sweetest voice that if he come in here one more time to see what I am doing with a perplexed look in his face all while drying dishes (no one told him to do any dishes...I was going to do them in just a minute) I will put a Valium in his coffee. I will put three in there so he will sleep the day away and stay out from under my feet. Then when he awakens wanting some lunch I may put some Valium in that so he can sleep the rest of the day away. Heaven help the man if he asks me what I am putting a kick knack "there" for or why am I moving furniture over "there"?? and don't I have to much to do to rearrange pictures in such a way?? I may punch him in the nose and then turn some music on in celebration.

May the force be with us ladies. Amen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly the order of my mornings! email, dear abby, blogs and facebook all with some Korean mocha in hand. And, oh yes! I know that look in the hubby's face!

mascanlon said...

Oh yes, my DH was gone the last 2 weeks grand daughter sitting 1000mi away. I worked and grand daughter sat at home on the weekends. Now today is a legitimate day off for me, no trips to baby etc and he is driving nuts! I just want to surf, read my blogs, have another cup of coffee and he is running around, talking about plants and wanting me to do laundry...geez!

Mary Johnson said...

Cleaning days?? Are we supposed to have cleaning days??

Leigh said...

May the force be with you Ya-Ya! What does he need a day off for anyway, he goes to work! We don't get days off. I think you should be on strike tomorrow!

Chocolate Cat said...

Oh yes, things have to be done just the right way and if you successfully get kids out the door to school you deserve that coffee and blogging time!! Nothing worse than if someone else is home and routine goes out the window!!! and as for doing chores that I am about to do - don't get me started!! Do what you have to do girlfriend!!

Sweet P said...

Now that I work in retail and have days off during the week I do get flustered if DH chooses to work from home. He takes over my desk space, which is OK. But the day just doesn't feel the same.