BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes....

Tonight it's just us girls here at Chez' Owens. The Capt is once again in parts unknown doing Captainy things. Since The Son is also out tonight we decided to watch John and Kate Plus 8. Love that show!! One of the commercial breaks talked about the lady with the 18 kids. Got our little Boo-Bear a thinking....

B.B : "Jeez, she should stop having"...remembers I'm in the room and shoots me a look with a big grin on her face.

Middle Daughter: "She doesn't believe in birth control so they just keep having kids."

Boo Bear: "I'm glad you don't do that anymore mom." "You and Dad only did it 3 times."

I guess she means one time per kiddo. Cue hysterical laughter in the living room. Then she gets this look of horror on her face and says to me "You only did it three times right?!?!!!!!! You don't need to do it any more then that right??!!!!!!"

This is when I jumped up to get on the computer and blog about her innocence. Gave me a great laugh for tonight and I'll let her father explain all the rest to her when he gets home. heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee

P.S. Mascanlon....do you have a blog?? I feel in my inner most heart that we are BFF's and I would love to shoot you an email to thank you for all the lovely comments you've left. :) You da' bomb!!!

7 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

HAHAHA. I gave my parents the benefit of the doubt- since I had heard people got together on their wedding night... and I know I was not born 9 months after the wedding. So I added one more. I'm pretty sure that's all they did too.

Anonymous said...

Hysterical!!! Poor Boo~ or I should say ~ poor Capt. I would love to be a mouse in the corner listening to him explain...well, WHY you ...well, well...gosh, you know ... oh dear...maybe I will just leave it at that.

LOL LOL LOL

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com
mycreativemind@pamgwillim.com

Leigh said...

Priceless! Was she just horrified? Poor Boo Bear. She just didn't need that visual. To be innocent again. If it really were that simple!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!!!

Chocolate Cat said...

Oh Lordy! Thats my giggle for the day!! Don't forget to let us know how the Captn explains this!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how that girl thinks! She will make a great wife! :)

Jodi said...

LOL! Yeah, three times. That is all!