BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday.........

Well the Great Storm 09' has officially been dubbed a dud. The Storm That Said Psych is what they should have called it. I ate the snaps anyway. Now it is Sunday and I have a whole day stretched out before me with not a whole lot to do. I'm thinking I may do my Monday cleaning today cause I am wild and crazy and like to mix it up every once in awhile. I may even....waaaaaaiiiiit for it....I may even re-arrange my sew room. I know, I know, you are sitting there in your comfy chair saying "Who knew she was so exciting?!?!" What can I say?! I am woman hear me meow.
I finished up my 3-d quilt. It is not my favorite and I am sorely regretting my choice to quilt it in sections. It looked up at me from a bin in my sew room for days until I finally decided to either finish it or get rid of it. I had a very pleasant hour last night sewing the binding on. If I fold it just right it will look really nice in a basket. :) So that's my day folks. Hoping everyone is having a good Sunday out there. To any besty's out in Australia who may be having a sew day please have a moment of silence for me and know I wish I could be there with a stitchery and some chocolate!! (hugs to Lise and Tracy!!)
dawn

5 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

I love your enthusiasm- mixin it up and all. Yesterday I sorted a gallon-size ziploc bag filled with buttons from a garage sale- sorted by color. Does that count? Can I be in your mix-it-up Cool-Kid club???

=)

Anonymous said...

Snaps...never hear of 'em. Guess that makes me lame and not worthy. :-(

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com
mycreativemind@pamgwillim.com

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

I am suitably proud!....and I didn't sew at all, tracey

Leigh said...

Lots of energy and good intentions! Keep up the spirit!

Chocolate Cat said...

I am so glad you finished that quilt, it would of annoyed you so much if you had left it sitting around. Sewing afternoon happening Wednesday - will think of you!!