BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday!


It's Friday here on my side of the world. I didn't get called in to work so I'm gonna clean house and get some laundry done. I promised the Capt I'd make 15 bean stew tonight for dinner and also I think I'm gonna make some strawberry shortcakes just cause he's so darned cute. So that's my day for today...cleaning...laundry..cooking. Whew!! Am I exciting or what??? Hey, found this cartoon online and thought it was pretty funny. Happy Friday everyone!!!
dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, nice- a cleaning strike. There's a name for the hiadious I'm currently on. Interesting. Your stew sounds lovely. AND Strawberry shortcake? Spoilin' runneth deep in your house today. ~The Jen of Downstairs~

Jodi said...

LOL! That is soooo my house.

I am off to clean today too. Too much stuff, not enough places.