BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 27, 2007

WA-HOO!!



Guess what opened right around the corner from us??? DUNKIN DONUTS!!! Of course...in the interest of good blogging...I had to go and check it out. Annnnnd since I was checking out Dunkin Donuts here in Korea I needed to get an assortment so that I could say I tried everything. heehee When I walked in and got a coffee I was so excited that I may have done a happy dance. And since I was doing a happy dance the people who worked there may have been tickled and felt the need to give me a gift. See the thing with a ribbon around it............


It's my very own Dunkin Donut apron. I love it here people!!! While the hubby and I were out and about it started to snow. Guess who made an appearence in the snow??????????? NAKED KOREAN MAN!!!! Of course as soon as I got the camera he went back in so I took some pics of the snow. I'm thinking he knows I'm trying to get a picture of him so he's no started to mess with me. It's okay....the camera is going to be by the window now. :)


Here's the snow coming down pretty good.


This is the view right outside our window in the living room. I was standing on the balcony with my hand out catching snow and waving to the gate guards. Now Lauren and I are off to get in the van and see where $10 in Won will take us. I'll post pics as soon as I get back. Bye everyone!! Stay warm!!
dawn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My passport came! Hurray
Love Mom

Leigh said...

Hey Dawn! This is Camp Walker Leigh. Tiki sent me your blog and you are just having a great time here! A Dunkin' Doughnuts opened by Camp Henry/George?! WHERE?! Does Naked Korean Man wave to you? That is so funny! I want to go to the market with you and downstairs Jen!

Shelina said...

Yum, Dunkin Donuts! We have a Jolly Pirates here by our house and it is hard to avoid stopping there.