BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 15, 2007

Martin Luther King Jr Day


What's everyone out there doing today?? My whole family is off since it's Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday. Even in Korea everything shuts down on all the bases. I promised the Capt I'd make some ribs and a big lunch. I'm also gonna clean house and get laundry all caught up...I am very exciting, I know! :) So what are your plans..do you have the day off...are you kiddos home???? I hear much groaning and moaning so I'm thinking there are a lot of kiddos home!! heehee Have a great day today!!
dawn

3 comments:

Susie said...

Hi Dawn,
Well, it's still Sunday here. But tomorrow is a school holiday and our grandson's 8th birthday. We will be having our family celebration at night.
:)

Patti said...

I have two quilts to put on my longarm to do. If I should be luckily enough to finish them then I want to put the binding on the baby quilt.

Jenna said...

Glad that you are having a good time with your family. We had a good time and lunch at Shanghi. You were missed!! No free stuff and no people coming up to us!