BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 15, 2007

This is me! :)

You Are An ENFJ
The Giver
You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.
You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.
I got this over at Quilting is my Passion. Love her blog by the way. Take this test and see who you are. I think mine was pretty spot on!

5 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Hey, that's mine as well! Does that make us "personality buddies" or just peple who are frequently p**d odd that everyone doesn't want to take as much time and trouble with us as we do with everyone else.
SOOOO pleased you unlurked, you sound great and are even the same age as me. (OOh that sounded scarily like dating service talk but you get the drift.
I am not a lurker. I talk far too much to be a lurker, if I visit, i comment, I can't help myself really. So you will now know when life interferes and I haven't got back but when I visit I'll comment and catch up on everything! Must go, hub about to get out of shoewr and catch me blogging, he's a bit like yours and uncertain about the validity, Cheers, Tracey

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Oh, that was P**d off, not odd. I don't want to suggest you are odd and ruin a great friendship before it's begun! Tracey

Anonymous said...

I am the PROTECTOR
Love Mom

Allie said...

just surfing around, got your link through Jodi's blog....great writings, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

You and I are the same sis. I could have told you that. Love ya.
mike