BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

In Seclusion...


I am in seclusion here in my part of the world. I went out to go shopping at a market here a week or so ago and got...umm...lets just say an infection of some sort on MY FACE! Went to the doctors and got some cream...she said to put a band aid on my face so that at night I won't get the cream all over. Okay...NOT! I had an allergic reaction to the band aid and now let me tell ya....it ain't pretty! So I am in hiding and feeling a little like the elephant woman................... I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sopposed to be at the fabric store with Downstairs Jen and Walker Tiki but nooooooooooooooooooooo I am in hiding so I don't give Americans a bad name over here. I should get presents for that I think! AUGH!! So when you go about your un-infected lives out there please think of me and send some good wishes my way!!!
:)
dawn

5 comments:

Lil said...

Could be the yellow dust? It could cause an allergy reaction since the facial area is so sensitive. The dust/sand from the Gobi desert isnt something that touches our skin every day. It is wreaking havoc with my breathing.

Hope you get better soon

Jenna said...

I hope you are better! We totally missed you tons!

Anonymous said...

awwwwww....I am sure you are making the best of it by quilting or catching up on the view...I am drinking from my kitty mug you gave to me and missing our morning talks!! Love ya!

Susie said...

Hope you feel better soon. Sounds quite uncomfortable!
hugs!

Tee/Tracy said...

LOL - I hope you're looking and feeling better.