BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 08, 2007

VACATION IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids went back to school today!! Can you hear the Angelic Choir singing in the background????? It was a looooooong vacation and it took everything I had not to giggle uncontrollably when they were going out the door. I think my maniacal grin gave me away though. Today I am catching up on some much needed house work and laundry and I'm making a big dinner to celebrate everyone being where they belong and me having my house back!! Yippee!!! Have a great day everyone...I am off to start the cleaning fest!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats funny that you phrased it like that- I called my mom this morning and said "Can you hear the Angels singing Halelujah! all the way over in the USA?" Of course, then I sang a bit, not that I'm an angel. Whoohoo Vacation is over! ~The*downstairs*Jen~