BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

IT IS SO TIME FOR THE CHRISTMAS VACATION SEASON TO BE O-V-E-R!

Is there anyone else out there that is ready for the kiddos and the hubby to go back where they belong??????????????????????????? IF I HAVE TO DO ONE MORE PILE OF DISHES...COOK ONE MORE MEAL...DO ONE MORE LOAD OF LAUNDRY...WALK INTO A ROOM THAT I JUST CLEANED AND SEE IT MESSY....I SWEAR SOMEONE AROUND HERE IS GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone out there send me some Calgon and send it soon!!!
signed...
losin' it in Korea

2 comments:

Kim West said...

Oh I hear you... My son went back to school today. He woke me up and said "mom, it is a stay-at-home-day; it is too windy" - I quickly popped on the internet and confirmed it was just in his mind, and off to school he went!!

I am not sure if I am ready for my hubby to "get back to work" since that involves leaving for two months. But I will agree, I would like for him to go to work... :D

Lauren The Artist said...

one word for ya:

tick tick tick tick tick tick tick.


:)

~theJen~