BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday fun


The hubby and I decided to take a taxi downtown for lunch. I love downtown!! Every time you go you can see something different. We had lunch at one of the many pork places and then went to a coffee shop to relax on the third florr and people watch. While we were there two young men came up to us and asked..well one of them asked the other one just stood there and grinned at us..he asked if we had the time. My hubby starts to tell him the time when he says "no..do you have the time?" He proceeds to try and tell us that they are students and need to interview someone for class. I think they hit gold when they saw some Americans. I start grinning at Grin Guy and say sure! FUN IS ABOUT TO BE HAD YA'LL!!! AND I'M NOT MISSING ANY FUN!! He then asks if he can tape me on a little recorder...I grin even bigger ans say sure! The hubby is just rolling his eyes..party pooper! He asks a bunch of questions like where are you from?? where do you live now?? what is your job?? loved that one! I proudly said "I am a substitute teacher" heehee two days of work and you'd think I've been there for years hahaha. Then they wanted a picture with me. You know now that I think about it I'd probably be a great target for Al Quida. Ma'am can we kidnap you...........HURRAY FUN!! SURE!! heehee So admist much bowing they left and we went back to coffee. Now you're asking what's up with the cookie?? Well they came back and had cookies for us!! I say cookies cause truthfully there were two but I ate the chocolate one right away. Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Truth again...I'm eating this cookie right now while I type. Hey! I need energy!! I am off to reheat the 15 bean stew I made last night. Have a good one everybody!!!
dawn

1 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

SOOO hoping there is no international plot surrounding those cookies as you have already eaten one, (sigh) Nice knowin'ya babe!
ps LOVED the quiter's rule thing, with your permission that's being shared at the next quilter's get together!