BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

blocks of the month

I wish I had something great to post like I climbed a mountain or spoke to a monk...something Korean-y but nope...hahahaha nothing! This has been a quiet week. I've been working on my Thimbleberries block of the month and finished all the blocks. I just need to now figure out what I want to do for borders..here are the pics of the blocks...








April...




May....














June...









July and October..I know..not in order but kinda cute together heehee










August...








September..my favorite









And December. Tomorrow Downstairs Jen, Gretchen and I are going to the market. Gretchens never been and since the market is like crack to me it's gonna be a blast to show her around. I am going to look for some border material. Other then that life is slow here at Chez' Owens. I have a dinner with the "officers" wives tomorrow with Downstairs Jen and the Capts Christmas party on Friday. The weekend is full so I promise to have something exciting happen and tell you guys all about it!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

dawn

0 comments: