BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 29, 2006

It's official...............


Last night we went on a double date with Downstairs Jen and her hubby Downstairs Rob. They were going to Ariana's, an all you can eat buffet/beer place, so we tagged along. Now you ask..what is official..hold on I'm getting there. Here is Araiana's. Now at this place you pay to eat at the buffet and you pay around $6 for all you can drink beer..here is about where the story goes horribly wrong! Stay with me now..this is what the big beer vats looked like...





Pretty big huh! With all that beer you'd think people would be stumblin' and duckin' and you'd be right! Before I tell you all about naked (trying to be) man let me show you what we ate.










Pondiggi...the silk worms in the cocoon was on the lovely buffet menu. Yeah yeah I ate one just to prove that I am the woman. :)














This I call eye-ball fruit. You open this cute ball up and you eat what Downstairs Jen says tastes like a grape........so not!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as I put it in my mouth I knew I was in trouble cause my stomach started screaming at me "what the heck is this eyeball doing in there and don't think it's coming and staying down here!!" I swallowed it whole and went on with life.






There were a couple of birthday parties going on. The table behind us was trying to take a picture so helpful Jen decided to take it for them. They then came over and gave her a piece of cake. Can you see the brown thing in the middle of the cake?? IT'S A YUMMY KIDNEY BEAN!!!!!!!!!!! Jen and I ate this little baby amid much laughing. It was like..hey cake..hey beans in the cake...let's eat it!





Here is a picture of a pretty neat potty. hee hee You press the red button and cellophane slides around the seat. Downstairs Rob tried for all of five minutes to figure out how it all worked...he is so an engineer!! :) Okay, at around 7:30 a live band plays. Now when we first got there a man who had probably had a whole vat of beer came over to check out the hotties (Jen and I of course) in the front row. Yep..they put the Americans smack dab at the front table for all the place to see. So he comes on over and says "hi honey" to me. When the Capt. stands up to ask him to leave he sits in his chair. Pretty funny! The bus boys/secret service guys got on their walkie talkies and hauled him away. Crisis averted. The band started playing and everyone was having a good time...........especially the table next to us. Two of the guys got up and started dancing. They got the Capt to get his groove thing on as well. Here is a picture of my guy getting down..................



Sigh! See the guy to the right?? The one in the white shirt and black tie?? He was wasted and kept trying to take his shirt off on stage and off! The secret service guys were on their walkie talkies continuously trying to figure out what to do. When he started taking off his belt it got a little hairy..and I don't mean that figuratively. He was right in front of our table and tried a couple of times to "entice" me into a dance of love. The Capt saved the day cause hey..he is a hero you know. So it is official....I...AM....A....HOTTIE. There is just no getting around it and I need to learn to live with it. My new motto is "go with the hottiness, live it, be it." Maybe it is the whole mom vibe I have going on. Maybe they love the put the hair up in a pony tail look and go style. Could it be the sweats I love to wear?? Who knows..probably all of the above. I am not putting a picture of me on here cause you will, as well, be amazed at my hottiness. Think Angelina Jolie/Martha Stewart and you've got me nailed. heeheehee That was all typed while I laughed hysterically!! Here is a picture of the house band. This was the lead singer and she was just cute as a button......



This next one is the second lead singer...is this a man or a woman??.............












She was a woman! And could sing Korean fluently! They sang most of the songs in English and yes we did hear some "Ice Ice Baby!!" Much to the delight of Downstairs Jen!










Here is a larger shot. We decided to leave when the drunken/partying started toasting my hotness cause then it was just a little weird if you ask me. I am a lethal weapon hear me roar!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha I did call my mom and tell her everything that happened and we had a good laugh. I told her if I wrote all this down people would never believe me but people..this stuff really happens here!! Downstairs Jen and I are the Babes Of Korea!! What can we do but just go with it???! bye all!!

2 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

Much fun indeed! And might I just say, you are significantly higher on the hotness meter than myself. You go girl! ~TheJen of Downstairs~

Jenna said...

You are SO funny! Someday, Bill and I will have to tag along with you two couple and see what we can find ourselves in! You can just call yourself a hot goddess!