BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 29, 2006

Counting my blessings

My boo-bear is having a friend spend the night. They are 9 and 8 so you can imagine that we are all still up at 11:30 listening to them giggle and sharing secrets. I am just thinking how blessed I am that I can hear those little voices. We took them bowling...now I abhore! blowling. I would rather watch paint dry!! After we got them home and fed them some cookies and milk I kept thinking the same thing...
2 bowling games each - $8.00
french fries and sodas - $12.00
my babies home and in bed safe - priceless.
Hug your babies tonight my friends, they are truely priceless and the time we have with them is a gift. Every day. I know that tonight I go to sleep with a full heart.
night everyone,
dawn

0 comments: