BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 10, 2006

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from church....I did the announcements!!! Yeah for me!!! I was so nervous before I had to get up and speak. When it was my turn I just walked up there, smiled and started reading. HURRAY!!! It's over!! Now you know what......I liked it and want to do it again! Who knew?? The pastor had an awesome message about loving each other today. He talked about how to love your spouse. It was good. He said something that I have always believed...love is not a feeling it is a choice. You start out with all the butterflies and the wonderful feelings but let me tell ya...have a baby...get bills...go through some storms and you have to work at having those feelings again. Marriage is like a roller coaster. You have ups and downs. My mom says that during the downs you look for things to love about your partner anew. You make a choice during the downs to love each other even if you don't like each other very much. Before you know it you're back in an up. Love is truly a choice. I happen to have it pretty easy. I'm one of the lucky ones who got to be with the great love of her life. I snagged him when we were 15 and we haven't looked back. Now I don't like him "all" the time. heehee Specially' when he "chooses" not to do the dishes...but during those times I choose to love him. Anyway, that's my condensed Sunday Sermon. Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday!! I am off to take a nap and then work on my quilt blocks. bye!!

0 comments: