BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Say it ain't so Brittany!!!

This just in........Brittany Spears is back in underwear!!!!! NNNOOOOOOO!!! What is the world coming to when the stars start wearing drawers?? Who can we laugh at??? What will I read when I go to Eonline??? Maybe that Gwenneth Paltrow person can step up...or Oprah! Yeah Oprah!!! All's I know is that someone famous had better do something funny this weekend or that's it...I will not be spending any more money on Star magazine or Us Weekly or People or...................................................................................................ect ect ect!
GET ON IT PEOPLE!!!

1 comments:

Tennessee Wilsons said...

Hey Owens's!

Dawn, I set up an instructoin blog for you and Teresa. The video section is for you!

Click on the link to Blog Instructions on my page....and add a site hit while your at it!!

hehe