BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 29, 2006

In Memory.

My mom works with a secretary who lost her beloved daughter on Christmas day. I don't want to put in any of the details out of respect for the family. I did want them to know that here at Chez' Owens our hearts, our thoughts and our prayers go out to them.
If you have an extra minute please say a silent prayer for them. They will be going through a most difficult time in the next days and months.
To this grieving momma I say to you how sorry I am for your loss and that even though the words seem small right now please know they come with much feeling.
dawn

1 comments:

Melanie said...

My heart goes out to the family. My grandmother lost parents, friends, husband,and kids. She always says the worst was the son. She said,"It's not intended to be that way, Mother's are suppose to go first. It's an incredible hurt..." God bless everyone. You have my prayers....