BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 14, 2006

my 100th post!!!


THIS IS MY 100TH POSTING!!! I can't believe I got this far!! I was thinking about what to write this morning when it hit me...something about having "girlfriends." I've been thinking a lot about having girlfriends lately. When you are the wife of an Air Force man you move around a lot...A LOT! We move every 2-3 years. The one thing that keeps you sane is finding someone a lot like you and becoming friends. Girlfriends are wonderful things to me. They are gifts. Over the years, while moving around, I've met some of the best women. I've had Amy in Tampa, Amy and Traci in Texas, Bec in Houston and now Downstairs Jen here in Korea. Each time we find a friend they teach you a little something new about the world and your place in it. Only a girlfriend will watch your kids for you when you head to the hospital to have yet another one at 4 in the morning (Amy in Tampa) pray with you when the doctors have told you that your baby will be born with Down's Syndrome (Amy and Traci in Texas)..baby was born just perfect by the way...YEAH GOD! A girlfriend will make you feel good about yourself (My Bec in Houston) and there are one's you have a ball with (Downstairs Jen here in Korea). Each of these special women have made me laugh, made me think, some I've cried with, all have made me better. So for my 100th post...thank you to my girlfriends..I love each and every one of you just the way you are and I am very thankful that God has placed you in my life!! Happy 100th posting everyone..I am off to the market to spend some of the Capts hard earned money...heehee I gotta celebrate you know!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOS IT ALL ABOUT?...JESUS
WHOS IT ALL ABOUT?...JESUS

PRAISE HIM!!!...GLORY
PRAISE HIM!!!...GLORY

GLORY!!!...JESUS
GLORY!!!...JESUS


man you owens people are crazy