BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 10, 2006

A weekend in the life of me :)

This weekend was a busy one!! There was girls night out over at Downstairs Jen's house. Gretchen came with her little ones and we had a good time! Our Gretchen lives off-post. She packed up her two babies and came on over...which makes her a trooper!! Her little man cried as soon as she "unpacked" him from his car seat and didn't stop til she "re-packed" him. Then we were able to talk and laugh like only mommas can. Because she didn't lose her cool once with the little guy that makes her a HERO!! heehee You go Gretchen!!! Some day that guy is going to be 6 foot 5 and taking you out to the most expensive restaraunts on Mothers Day...you make sure of it!!! On Saturday it was Day with Santa at school. I signed up for the face painting booth. I think I painted a bazilion little faces. It was a lot of fun!! Saturday night I stayed in so I could quilt. I am making this block of the month that I found in the Thimbleberries Big Book of Quilt Blocks book. Here is my progress so far...January...




February.....













March....












And April. Today after church instead of a Sunday nap I'm going to try and get two more months done. I know, I know...not a very exciting weekend but one I loved nevertheless. Next weekend I promise to get out the rockin' boots and light Korea on fire!! Today I have to read the announcements in front of the whole church!!! AUGH!!!! 6 million pairs of eyes on me..what if I forget how to read?? What if I trip on the way to the altar?? Say a prayer for me everyone!! I'll let you know how it goes. Happy Sunday!!
dawn

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought of you as I was driving this week and passed a sign for a quilt museum...can't remember what city though...I drove for 1031 miles....can't remember all the places. But I did think that if you were in the van with me, then we would surely have to stop!!
~Suzzette~