BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 16, 2007

And the house was rockin!

As I walked up to our building after subbing today I heard some music. I'm thinking "please don't let that be my house." I get on the elevator (we live on the third floor) and the elevator is swaying to the beat..."please DON"T let that be my house!!" I get off of the elevator and I hear a ton of laughing and the floor was shaking, I swear! I'm still holding on to the faint hope that this is not coming from my house......WRONG! Here is the site that greated me when I came home.............. boo-bear and another teen....


MORE OF THEM!!!


AND ANOTHER ONE!!! ALL IN ONE SMALL ROOM!!!

My house was crawling with them. There was only a half day of school today and middle daughter came home with the whole crew so she could let them listen to some of her music on her I-Pod. I didn't get a picture of the two in the living room watching cartoons. I have now decided something about myself.

I...have...the...patience...of...a...saint. Yep, it's true. I am a saint. I have accepted this fact and am letting the world know. You may all call me Saint Dawn from now on and if you have a teen who has been over to my house this past week, well, you may bow as I pass by.
That is all.

I have many things to do as I am now a saint. I think there are people outside who are waiting to behold me. I must go now and meet my public and be all humble and stuff.

heeheeheehee

4 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

You really are,,, who do we talk to about doing something about that?! Tracey

Elaine Adair said...

Oh boy - how I remember those days ... one time my entire street was blocked by visiting kids' cars, and the police had to come to clear the road, in case the fire department had to get through. No 'real' police problem though ... Good luck, Saint.

Jenna said...

I will bow to you Saint Dawn!!

Allie said...

one good thing about those pics...no one is holding a beer, or a smoke.......whew, wait til the day we walk in on that!!!!! Oy!