BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Major Confession Time....coming out of the closet.

I have a major confession to tell you all tonight. I have struggled with whether I should reveal it or not. I finally told myself that it would be a weight off of my shoulders once I put it out there. Okay, here goes................................................
Oh man, I don't think I can..."deep breath for me" here goes............................

I......read....comics...and....I....am.......weeks......away.....from.....turning.......38.

Whew. It's out. I feel better, I truly do. :) I am a comic reader dear friends. My family has come to accept the fact that I giggle over Zits and I laugh so hard at night reading my personal favorite, Baby Blues, that I make the bed shake and wake the Capt up. I order them frequently and my family has taken to calling the boxes that come in the mail for me "Great American Literature." I hope we can still be friends. I know this confession is a lot to take all at once. I just felt I needed to come out of the closet for all our sakes. So now you know the real me.....Dawn...Keepin' It Real. heehee


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Thanks for your nice comments at Spiral! It came through as a no-reply, so I can't write back. But anyway, I always enjoy reading about your family adventures and LOVE your sense of humor!!

Jeanne :)

Jenna said...

I read comics too!!

My Thanh said...

I love Baby Blues! Sometimes it feels like my crazy life is right there on the page.