BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Finished work for the day...4 hours with pre-K kids. SIGH! heehee Actually it wasn't bad. They are pretty cute at that age and I'm off for the next two weeks since my mom is coming. Life is good! Tomorrow I am going to go with Walker Leigh to the movies and see Dream Girls. I am trying to get her to make margaritas before we go cause hey, it is "girls night" you know!!! Wahoo! The Capt is on dad duty...no babysitting in this house!!! He is "parenting" when he stays in with the prodigys. :) Course we don't say it that way to him. With him it is all...."way to be a great dad honey!!" or..... my personal favorite "I'll make it worth your while big guy" said in the voice of Mae West. heehee
K, enough fooling around on the computer. I gotta go and rassle up some dinner round here...more Mae West. Heehee!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Mae... I finally updated my stuff! check it out! I miss you! I know you are ready to see your momma. Send lots of pics! Have a wonderful time with her! I have the time difference finally figured out, so I will be calling you soon!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Know exactly where you are at...why do we have to grovel at their exceptional gesture of watching those little darlings they were equally (and perhaps even more!) involved in the making of....but then again, if it smooths the way for next time it just has to be done! Have a great weekend. Tracey

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

Funny! Can't wait to have grandkids. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...quilter's bottom...smile

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Enjoy your time with your Mom. We have lived in some different and "exciting" places in the world, too... I especially enjoyed reading through your adventures there in Korea. I can definitely relate. I haven't ever seen a maxipad pattern... ewww. Enjoy your daily adventures and keep smiling... Life is Good!