BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dad...meet your competition

I have two balconies in our apartment. On one of them I have this awesome couch and a corner cabinet with some country chachkees (sp). Anyway, you get the idea, it's nice and cozy to sit out there. My mom loves being able to watch all of Korea pass by. One of the locals has taken an interest in her. He sits by the corner store off base and watches her as she suns herself on the 3rd floor balcony. We've taken to calling him "Johnny Knuckles" cause we just know he is a former Korean mobster. He is a pretty spry guy and handsome to boot if you ask me. Dad, I'm thinking he has designs on our girl!!! Meet Johnny Knuckles everyone................................... Don't let the cane fool ya...he can get up to 2 miles an hour when the need hits him. RUN MOM RUN!!!! hahahaha

2 comments:

Jenna said...

You are too funny! Speaking of your living areas....what colors do you have and really like??? This is something I need to know...REALLY NEED TO KNOW!! Hope to meet Grandma-a-go-go soon!!

Aunt Joan said...

He doesn't look like he knows how to go camping anyway lol
Love, Aunt Joan