BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Today I took my mom to see Seou-moon market. We had a blast!!!! We walked around and shopped. We got lace for one of the ladies she works with and we got a really neat doll for my soon to be "sister-in-love", Heather. Here is my gorgeous momma.When we were all out of Won we sat at a corner store, got some water and people watched. I am just fascinated with everyone here.
Just everyday people going about their business but I love watching them all.
Look how busy the streets are!

We got some Korean cookies to take home to the kiddos. :) Have a great Thursday everyone!!!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks like you two had a great time!!! I'm hoping to meet your Mom next week.

Anonymous said...

TO the Girls:

Without a doubt you to are having fun. I'm so glad Mom got to go. To everyone who reads this blog you can see why only one of us could go. What man could keep up with to ladies who can shop like that and still walk at the end of the day. And yes to all the men who read this, I didn't see one tool store or lumber yard!
Love ya

Dad