BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 28, 2008

The end is finally near!!!

Today is the day that the Adashees finish the balcony's! They are in the house right now, walking around, standing on stuff, out on the balcony's, puttering and lifting and re-working wires. Soon and very soon I will have all of the balcony stuff out of my computer room and back on the balcony's where they belong!! Whoopie!!!
As for the move, we are in "wait" mode. Soon things will be hopping...plane tickets will be purhased...plans will be made....the housing office in Ohio will be called....movers will be booked...things sorted. Soon. For now we wait.
Hey, at least the Adashees are almost done!!!

4 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

I'm not good at waiting! I like everything to be organised and know exactly what I'm doing and when!! Enjoy having your computer room back again.

Lauren The Artist said...

We should celebrate!!! G'bye Adashi! I'm glad you're getting your balcony back just in time to sort all your shipments. ~jen~

Susan said...

Wait mode sure is trying....

Just keep some quilty stuff to work on while you wait.

Leigh said...

I'm so happy for you! What a great feeling! It will all come together very soon. Goodbye adashi!!!!