BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Perfection...

This morning I am waiting ummm patiently, yeah patiently, for the kiddos to get the heck outta here already so I can head on over to Walker Leigh's. Today is our weekly sew-day. Usually we get together over at Walker Jen's to sew but she is having the movers come tomorrow so she is ummmmmmm how shall I say this...HOLDING ON TO HER SANITY BY A VEEEEEERY THIN THREAD. Going over there is not in the cards for us so we decided to have it at Leigh's. My stuff is packed, I have the debit card to get us some Burger King, the dog has been walked and I'm having a good hair day. Wahoo!!!! Perfection thy name is "sew day"!!!!
Have a good one everybody!
dawn

3 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

Have fun this morning! ~jen~

Chocolate Cat said...

Enjoy! Sounds like lots of fun...

Leigh said...

What a great morning! AND I cannot wait to see that finished quilt. It is going to look awesome in my new house! HEHEHE