BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 11, 2008

It's my birthday!! da da da da da!

Today is my birthday!! Yep, I am the big 3-9 today! My last year til I enter in the 40's. I was thinking about what to write today when I came up with the idea to write myself a letter. You know how mommies write on their blogs when their kiddos celebrate another year?? Um-hmm. So here goes...

Dear Dawn,
Today you are 39. Where did the time go?? It seems like just yesterday you were frolicking around in your cute lil' barbie pull-ups while singing, loudly, for all the world to hear. Oh wait, that was yesterday. No wonder the neighbors like you!
So how did 38 treat ya?? You seemed to enjoy yourself. You took full advantage of living in another country by doing and seeing everything you could. You made some great friends this year...both real and the one's out there in blog land. You quilted. You even ate a bug at the market just to show you could. What a gal! You love your family with abandon and still flirt with your husband even after 19 years of marriage. You took this last year by storm and are leaving 38 happy and content. We can't wait to see what you do this, your 39th year.
So enjoy yourself girlfriend! Laugh a lot. Love even more. Don't forget to stop and appreciate the little things. Be content where you are. Appreciate your friends. Appreciate your family. Love yourself and learn not to be so critical of the things you cannot change in yourself. All in all you do okay.
Happy Birthday,
the Universe.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you! Hope this will be the best year yet.

Mary in OK

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dawn! I hope this next year is better than all the other years combined! :)

Chocolate Cat said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Dawn, Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you have a wonderful day and the year to come is full of wonderful and exciting adventures.

Elaine Adair said...

Have alovely Happy Birthday today, and may the next year be always better than the previous!

Thanks for being out there!

Leigh said...

What a great letter! You should print that on nice paper, frame it and hang it in your workspace so you can see it! Very proud to be part of your life girl! YA-YA!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated birthday! I am the slow one remember? The one who is always late...though that has gotten much better lately! I love Blackberry's! I do hope your birthday was wonderful! I love ya!