BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 03, 2008

OCD Chronicles.....part 3

I promise to post something wonderful after I get back from the "Ya-Ya Weekend At Seoul" but for now I am obsessed with the Ahdashi's outside of our building. They did half of the scaffolding yesterday and now they are out there...at 7:30 am...talking about the good job they did...and what they are going to accomplish....and, oh, smoke break...and oh why is that woman on the 3rd floor peeking out of her windows at us like we can't see her...nother' smoke break.

I did finally ask the hubby if he could (eye roll) help with the cleaning out of the balcony's (nother' eye roll) and like support (huge eye roll and sigh) me and staying at work til 8 every night is not supportive and I AM NOT LIKE LIKING HIM VERY MUCH RIGHT NOW CAUSE HE IS NOT BEING SUPPORTIVE AND HASN'T BEEN VERY GOOD AT THAT SINCE I WAS A YOUNG INNOCENT OF 15 AND OH MY GOD MY MOTHER WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT ABOUT HIM! I SHOULD JUST PACK MY BAGS AND LEAVE HIM THE WHOLE KIT AND CABOODLE....THREE KIDS...THE CAT..NOT THE DOG CAUSE I LOVE HER AND NOBODY ELSE...AND LEAVE HIM THE BILLS AND THE GROCERY SHOPPING AND FOR THE LOVE OF PETE HE WILL NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN AND CAN THIS WEEKEND GET HERE ANY FASTER CAUSE I AM LOSING MY MIND AND I HATE ALL AHDISHES AND THEIR STINKING SCAFFOLDING!
Why yes, I am about to start my period..why do you ask??
I am off now to find some chocolate AND NO FREAKY WORK OUT HUSBAND OF MINE I AM NOT GOING TO THE GYM SO THERE! Have a wonderful day everyone. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sooo know how you feel. All I can offer as far as advice goes is keep talking to the Ya-Ya's. Women tend to stick together when it comes tp the evil doings of men. Luv ya. Take care and keep in touch.