BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 14, 2008

Green Hair Brush...

I am in my bedroom this morning...it being Monday and all...(this means I am hiding from my kids. It doesn't do any good though cause they keep finding me.) and I can hear my daughters fighting. What are they fighting over you ask?? Hairbrushes. Specifically the green hairbrush. Seems Middle Daughter purchased a green hairbrush that, according to her, cost more then the national debt and she is not wanting to share. This has caused our Boo-Bear no amount of consternation. (hows that for a $4 dollar word early in the morning!!) Boo-Bear wanted her hair straightened today so while Middle Daughter was in the shower she "borrowed" it. I guess the straightening iron works best with the green brush. Everything would've been hunky dorey cept for one thing....she forgot to put it back in the same place. This has caused WW3 in our house. When Middle Daughter came bursting in my room (aka the hiding place) to share this bit of news with me I tried to explain that this is what little sisters do. They borrow things...then forget to put them back...or lose them...it is their job. Boo-Bear does it well. Then I kinda tried to laugh it off. Like she would appreciate this Monday morning humor. Hmmm not so much. Then I tried another tactic and reminded her that just this weekend I needed to look in her room for my hairspray...lotion....earrings....powder....perfume....annnnnd comb. Her reply??? "But mom! I NEEDED those things!!!"
um-hmmm
Update: seems I am not as funny as I think I am...Middle Daughter did not find my post at all humorous. This means one thing....I must blog about all of her business now!!!!!! heeheeheee How's that for Monday Morning Humor!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so very funny! You are truly a wonderful Mommy and you do it with such patience, love and humor! Can you adopt me! When are you on the way to Ohio? Will a visit from me and my kiddos be too much? Cause it is being planned...you might want to be a part of the planning!! Hee Hee!

Lauren The Artist said...

That is too funny. I'm sure the middle daughter is txting her friends about the debacle right now. Shame. ~jen~

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

MMM, yes, i see a whole new Momma strategy here....threatening to blog about stuff if behavious/hair brush sharing is not up to scratch...could work wonders for the teenage angst of the western World-let's turn the tables on them and control them with their own technology!
Move over Robo-cop, I will just expose my kids on You-tube!!Work a treat!! lol Tracey

Leigh said...

That is funny. Actually I really thought your humor was quite funny!