BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 11, 2008

It Has Begun...

Sssshhhhh...they are here. It has begun. The Adashis are outside right now with power tools and plumbers cracks. They are fixing the balcony's. They have been out there since 8am power sawing, smoking, talking, laughing. They don't get to my floor til Monday, which is good as I haven't started to clear off either balcony. :) I am silent protesting. It is not working. Yesterday I had to drive by our building and I saw them on the scaffolding with clip boards. They were peeking into balcony's to see who was ready and who was going to need a stern talking to. There was much discussion when they got to mine. I waved and kept on driving. Since today is my birthday we (me) decided to tackle this whole thing tomorrow. Saturday everyone will be home so we can hit it and hit it hard. Don't you worry though! I will take pictures!

I have to go. It's been 10 minutes since I stuck my head out the window and I don't want them to get worried about me. Have a wonderful day everyone!!!



Word to your Mothers.

4 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

I cannot wait to see the pictures. I sure hope the OSHA people don't drive by your blog. Oh wait, I don't think Korea cares about safety anyway. Tomorrow's post should be awesome!! ~jen~

Leigh said...

This will be great! Don't worry, it will be over before you know it. Don't forget about your secret stash at my house.....SHHHHHHHHHH!

Kim said...

Happy slightly belated birthday! I hope you had a wonderful one!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

SO, SO sorry i missed your birthday!!!Hope it was great-that weekend sounds like it was a great birthday present....the clearing out? Not so much!
I would close the doors and hide it all as well! Tracey